Hiring Part-Time Customer Service
Mapleton's Organic is looking for a flexible and motivated individual to help out part-time to assist with online customer service, farm store customer service and making ice cream in our dairy processing plant!
This will be a part-time position approx 12-20 hours per week, 3-4 days per week, week days with possibility of Saturdays, for the period mid- October to March, with the possibility of increased hours starting April/May 2019.
Duties to include (but not limited to):
- Monitor inquires and comments via email, Facebook and phone.
- Liase with other staff and owner to respond appropriately to such inquires.
- Provide service to customers in the Farm Store.
- Comfortable handling money and using a cash register.
- Assist in productions area for ice cream and yogurt.
- Depending on the skill set of the successful candidate they may also assist with social media posts for Facebook, Instagram, e-newsletters and website updates, event coordination and other marketing related activites.
The sucessful candidate will be someone who:
- Has computer experience including email correspondence.
- Is familiar with social media, especially Facebook. Ideally for business or organizational purposes.
- Has good communication skills- written and verbal.
- Has good time management and organization skills.
- Is available weekdays, and able to assist approximately 1-2 Saturdays a month.
- Is adaptable to changing work environments.
- Is positive and outgoing.
- Is willing to be involved in a wide range of duties, including at times, repetitive work.
- Works well with others.
- Has the ability to life up to 25 lbs.
- Courses and/ or diploma in a marketing related field is not required but would be beneficial.
Drop off resumes in person to the Farm Store 8548 Wellington RD # 7 Moorefield, On N0G 2K0 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When applying by email please indicate "Application - Part Time Position - (your first and last name)" in the subject line.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Interviews will begin immediately.Email this Page