Fridays At The Farm - Summer 2016
Thank you to everyone who participated in our Friday at the Farm events this summer! We have had great music and good fun getting to know you at our farm. We are still open 7 days a week, so the fun does not have to stop! We are planning a few fall activities for the month of October. Check out our events page for dates and more information.
These lucky kids got a chance to bottle feed a calf at our August event!
Scroll down for more information & photos of our past events...
Mapleton's will be offering a summer series of Friday at the Farm events with activities, on-site barbeque, live music, and more!
Bring your family and friends out to the farm if you are looking for good company, good entertainment, and most of all - good ice cream.
Friday August 19th
Event Times: 4-8 pm
- Live Music! August- Moore Brothers
- Visit The Barnyard to see all of the animals.
- Visit the Main Barn to say hello to our dairy cows and see them being milked by our voluntary milking system.
- Meet the Farmers - Say hello to Martin or Arwa and ask them any questions you have about farming.
- Poots' Alpaca products will have a display and be ready to answer questions about the alpacas.
- Cedar Maze - Test your skills to make it to the pirate ship in the centre of the maze. Covering approximately 50,000 square feet, are you up for the challenge?
- And more.... corn bin, volleyball and horseshoes.
Music from the Moore Brothers
We enjoyed them so much at our June event, we invited them back for August!
See the cows being fed!
The cows are usually fed around 5:00pm. You may even get a chance to help bottle feed a calf!
Explore the maze while completeing the task of finding all 8 flavors of ice cream! Pick up your game card in the store before heading to the maze.
BBQ Menu & Prices
Salad - Full Size $6.00
*Family Combo - 4 Burgers or sausages and 4 Juices $30
-- All prices are taxes included. --
Ice Cream Features
- Try our Dandelion ice cream! Such a hit, we recently started distributing it across Canada.
- Our Sundae of the month a s'mores sundae!
- Milkshakes and smoothies also available.
- Only at our Farm Store can you purchase our 2 litre & 5.7 litre tubs! Remember to bring a cooler with frozen gel packs for your purchases (ice is warmer than our freezers and can melt the ice cream faster) .
*Please note this is a rain or shine event.
Photos From July 2016
We had a great turn out for our event in July. Everyone appreciated the classic sound of Trina Larter while enjoying burgers and venturing around the farm. The "Maze Challenge" proved to be challenge as many people young and old explored the maze to find the 8 flavors.
Click below for pictures from last years events!
To see updates about our farm & animals also visit our Facebook page here.Email this Page