Come for a visit!
**Beginning Friday July 17th the Main Dairy Barn, Demonstration Barn, animal areas and most activities will re-open to visitors!!
For more information on Activities visit here.
Our Farm Store offers ice cream cones, containers of ice cream and frozen meats.
Don't forget to bring:
- a mask / face covering (required to enter the Farm Store as per Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph Public Health)
- a cooler & ice packs to transport your purchases home
- water bottles (we have some for sale in the store but don't really like to sell bottled water)
- hand sanitizer (we have hand washing areas & hand sanitizer, but for convenience we recommend bringing your own as well)
* Visitors are expected to socially distance while on-site.
* We ask that you please leave your dog at home.
Demonstration Barn & Main Barn:
Visitors are welcome to visit for free, but we do appreciate coin / cash contributions to our "Pay What You Can" box at the entrance of the Demonstration Barn.
Adventure Area Fees:
$5 + tax per person, family rate of $20.00 + tax. Ages 2 and under are free.
Wristbands must be purchased in the farm store.
For the period July 13th through July 31st...
Tuesday thru Sunday - Open 9am to 5pm each day
Mondays - Closed
8548 Wellington Road 7, Moorefield, ON N0G 2K0
(near Teviotdale, approximately 45 minutes from either Kitchener-Waterloo or Guelph)